- Brilliant position in South Wales for a technical Surveyor.
- Fantastic team culture with career growth opportunities. Will support RICS APC.
About Our Client
Our client are an ambitious housing organisation with exciting plans for further growth and improvement, especially with regards to net zero / low carbon projects.
The successful Building Pathology Surveyor will deliver the following;
- Carry out technical investigations to identify any structural building failure of external envelope elements such as windows and roof finished etc
- Carry out structural building failure of component elements, including brickwork and timber etc
- Carry out technical surveys to identify any damp issues, including penetrating damp, rising damp, condensation and failure of heating and acoustic insulation.
- Use specialist tools such as thermal imaging technology to identify energy performance
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have delivered a similar role previously and will qualified in this field of work.
What's on Offer
Brilliant package, great team culture, career progression.
This organisation will support people with their RICS APC.