Building Surveyor - Client Side - Oxford
Client side role in Oxfordshire
In House role managing large property portfolio
About Our Client
A UK business with a large portfolio of properties across the UK, currently investing in its home countries sites.
- Delivering of a portfolio of building refurbishment and small construction projects.
- Project management of refurbishment/construction projects including
- Formulate, analyse and evaluate scopes of works for building refurbishment projects
- Management of the contractors
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Act as CPM for contracts to complete civil works
- Ensuring that all relevant statutory & environmental approvals are obtained
- Use technical expertise to help them prioritise projects
The Successful Applicant
Ideally a Chartered Building Surveyor with experience of helping manage and run a diverse estates team.
What's on Offer
A market leading salary & impressive benefits package c. £39-45k