Building Surveyor - NHS Trust - London
Work for a large
Competitive Industry salary
About Our Client
NHS Trust is seeking two interim Building Surveyors to immediately join their team on a rolling contract. You will be part of Property Services section who can manage a substantial and interesting commercial property portfolio including office, industrial, retail and leisure assets.
- Ensure projects are completed on budget and to schedule
- Advise clients on schemes and projects and determine requirements
- Prepare scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works
- Organise documents for tender and advise on appointing contractors, designers and procurement routes
- Determine the condition of existing buildings, identify and analyse defects, including proposals for repair
- Advise on energy efficiency, environmental impact and sustainable construction
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of delivering major planned /reactive maintenance programmes for residential and commercial properties
- Experience in determining the condition of existing buildings, identifying defects and including proposals for repairs
- Ability to work with other team members as well as individually
- Experienced within asset management
- Private sector experience will also be considered
What's on Offer
- Ongoing contract
- Competitive Industry salary
- A talent development programme that includes regular one-to-ones, mid-year reviews, end of year performance reviews and a strong and varied learning and development programme
- A lot of autonomy and support from a highly qualified team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an updated CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in Property roles specialised in Public Sector, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.