Building Surveyor (Repairs Maintenence) - East Midlands
Excellent Interim Surveying Role
Quick start required
About Our Client
This role is based within the east midlands for a housing association, they need someone to start as soon as possible. Ideally you will be either immediately available or have a 2-week notice period or less. suitable for those looking for a fast paced environment and seeking a new challenge through supporting Asset Management. You will ensure that all maintenance, servicing and repair works for designated void properties are done to a high standard of work.
- Maintenance, servicing and repair works for a designated number of residential properties in the West Midlands.
- You will look after void properties and all their repairs work.
- Provide high quality work with effective and efficient service to the housing association.
- You will have to manage your own workload, including all ad-hoc projects and inspections and regularly report progress and issues to your manager including monthly formal reporting of statistics.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have previous experience of carrying out building surveying roles. Ideally within a social housing capacity such as directly to a housing association and/or local authority.
- Have experience working with void properties.
- You will uphold a high standard of corporate values and demonstrate the appropriate attitudes in all your dealings with residents and the wider public.
- Living in the east midlands with immediate availability to jump right into an exciting/challenging role.
What's on Offer
On offer to someone with the right skills and experience with a competitive day rate, you will need to be available immediately.