Based in London
Large Life-cycle and Cyclical works contract
About Our Client
Our client are a large contractor working within Development, Refurbishment & Maintenance They are looking to a recruit a Building Surveyor for a Social Housing contract based in Central London.
Key responsibilities of the Building Surveyor:
- Identify Life-cycle and Cyclical works under the various contracts.
- Ensure compliance with all company management policies and procedures and drive continuous improvement.
- Provide leadership and direction for project team members.
- Attend resident consultation meetings.
- Management of subcontractors and suppliers.
- To provide technical support to colleague as required.
- Daily updating of management information
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum level HNC/HND in Building Surveying or Building Studies / Construction or equivalent.
- CIOB (preferred).
- Demonstrate ability and commitment to customer care and experience of working with customers with complex needs.
- Previous experience working with Victorian/Edwardian housing stock in conservation areas and listed buildings.
- Strong Communication and influencing skills.
- Strong numeracy skills and a high level of business acumen.
What's on Offer
A salary of £44,000 - £47,000
Sector- Property and Housing