About Our Client
Our client is a public sector body based out of Warwickshire.
The successful Building Surveyor will be leading a small technical team of building surveyors. This will involve overseeing the team and the delivery of planned and reactive works across a large corporate portfolio as well as leading on small projects across the estate.
Typically this will include:
- General day to day staff management of the team
- Project Management - wide range of small to mid level projects
- Contract Management
- Budget Management
The Successful Applicant
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Solid background of working as a Building Surveyor (ideally with a CIOB/RICS qualification)
- Team management experience
- Comprehensive understanding of all current and relevant legislation
- Track record of delivering a high quality customer service in your previous roles
The role is based in central Warwickshire so ideally you will live in or around the Warwickshire region.
What's on Offer
A salary of £37,000 - £39,000 plus benefits is on offer.