- Growing Social Housing Organisation
- Development Opportunities
About Our Client
My client is medium sized social housing organisation in the Midlands.
- To be responsible for all aspects of maintenance works to a proportion of housing stock within a particular geographical area.
- To undertake inspections of work following requests for repair, assessing whether repairs are required, specifying and ordering works through Maintenance Contractors.
- Carry out joint estate inspections with the nominated Housing Officer offering assistance and guidance on matters relating to general maintenance within the area.
- To specify, monitor and control works to void properties prior to letting, give advice as to availability, assess the standards of tenants improvements and give advice on compensation.
- Carry out inspections on completed works, prior to payment of invoice, monitoring both the quality and performance to ensure that a high standard is maintained.
- To liaise as necessary with the company's maintenance contractors and specialist sub-contractors to ensure satisfactory completion of works.
The Successful Applicant
- National Certificate in Building Studies or relevant practical experience
- NHC desirable
- Able to effectively deal with the public
- Able to deal with contractors and customers
- Knowledge of 'open book' accounting
- To be able to undertake stock condition and dilapidation surveys
- Looking for a team player who is organised, and is calm under pressure
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Agile Working
- Private Health Care
- Travel Expenses
Quote job ref
+44 115 934 8702