Business Analysis Manager
Unusually good benefits and work / life balance available
Growing team with room to progress your career further
About Our Client
The company is currently undergoing programmes of change in a multitude of directions, and no two projects are the same. The role sits firmly within business & process change and people arenas, and reports directly into the Operational Director.
The role will work very closely with senior management within the PMO, managing and developing the Business Analyst / business analysis function.
- Manage the Business Analysis function providing expertise on analyses needed to drive efficiencies and process improvement.
- Coaching and developing Business Analysts.
- Work alongside Programme Manager to lead change implementation and improvement activities.
- Provide detailed understanding of process across the business to assess the impact of change.
- Business process mapping and re-evaluating.
- Conduct feasibility studies.
- Identify opportunities for increased business performance and efficiency.
- Employ a wide range of Business Analyst skills, tools and techniques to help solve complex problems across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Support to the business during Project implementations.
- Define and document projects for handover to the relevant business area.
- Reviews, analyses, and evaluates business systems and user needs, and acts as the liaison between the business and IT.
- Work with other business and IT resources to implement improvements.
- Review, analyse and evaluate business systems and user needs; liaison between the business and IT.
The Successful Applicant
Desired attributes for the role:
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst; eliciting requirements; interviews, document & data analysis and observation to establish these.
- High degree of organisation. Short, medium and long-term will need extensive planning.
- Ability to work at a senior level with autonomy, make decisions which impact on projects; Relay impacts to PMO.
- Good working knowledge of project management methodologies, e.g. PRINCE2, Agile etc.
- Able to work on multiple projects at once, with varying levels of input.
- Experience leading & developing a Business Analyst function.
- Can build relationships and gain trust from senior stakeholders, business users and delivery personnel.
- Experience presenting and leading workshops up to board level.
- Experience using process modelling techniques.
- Ideally has BCS Business Analyst qualification or similar.
What's on Offer
In return for your highly-organised approach, tenacity, knowledge, team-focused attitude, resilience and all of the above, you will receive a salary of up to £46,000 as well as some exceptional added benefits - Outstanding pension, holidays above 30 per year as well as the option to work flexibly (a 4 day working week may be considered for example).
As the company is going through a period of change and the team is expanding, there could be a lot of scope for the right candidate to grow and progress their career, too.