Business Analyst - Credit - Up to £38k - Bradford
Great opportunity for development
Up to £38k
About Our Client
The client are a well-known retail business with a devoted following for their fashion brands. Moving away from a traditional catalogue business model and embracing the eCommerce market, this is a business in the grip of change, so it's an exciting time to be coming on board.
- Working within Business Change within the Information Technology Team the primary role is to facilitate the investigation and design phases of business and IT projects. The role will be involved in a diverse portfolio of projects across business and IT change and may assist with the build and implementation stages as required by the project.
- Working closely with a team of stakeholders, to facilitate business design activities including business requirements gathering.
- Conducting impact assessments and gap analysis of design outputs to facilitate the definition of implementation plans.
- Developing business process models for both 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' states associated with a set of business objectives.
- Conduct problem analysis and root cause analysis to help derive process improvements for delivery by BAU or projects.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the business and document business areas to facilitate future change.
- Assist with definition of quality measures and ensure that the outputs from implementation phases (both IT and operational) meet the agreed quality measures.
- Play an active role in UAT to ensure test plans align with requirements/designs and any changes or defects are fully understood and impact assessed.
- Be responsible for the project management of smaller projects.
- To be committed to the fair treatment of customers at all times
- To comply with FCA regulations, where applicable
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our Company values
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons who may be affected by acts and omissions at work
The Successful Applicant
- Hands on and practical, as well as strategic.
- Confident communication skills, able to engage stakeholders and peers effectively.
- Experience in mapping business processes using tools such as Visio.
- Experience in business analysis tools ideally in a retail or process drive environment.
- Must be capable of researching complex issues from scratch and to assist in the production of recommendations at director and senior management level.
- Willingness and confidence to work independently and without supervision.
- Flexible approach, able to adapt quickly and respond to changes
- Working across all functions of the business.
- Confidence to challenge and question the business.
- Encouraging innovation seeking opportunities for process improvement
- Good communication skills (Written/Oral) are important.
- An ability to identify, analyse and quickly assimilate information.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a really established business. They can offer structured career development and broad exposure to a range of exciting projects. They are ideally looking for someone with 3-5 years experience in a business analysis role and can offer a salary of up to £38,000 plus a variety of benefits (including an excellent discount across their fashion brands!). Full benefits can be disclosed upon request.