- Business Analyst - Solid understanding of SQL, data analysis & structure vital
- Business Analyst - Previous Agile BA experience essential
About Our Client
My client is a major financial services organisation based in Bristol. They are undertaking a major programme of work to implement new IT systems relating to asset risk and require an experienced Business Analyst with good understanding of data.
The successful Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Eliciting business requirements relating to new systems and processes
- Working closely with stakeholders in the Asset Risk and Economic Capital teams
- Contributing to successful project delivery to time, budget and scope
- Identification of data sources and understanding what data is used and how frequently
- Identifying how data feeds can be streamlined
- Creation of user stories
- Identifying cross-programme dependencies by liaising with BAs on other programmes
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Analyst will possess:
- Significant demonstrable experience as a Business Analyst on a data-driven project or programme
- Agile scrum experience
- Knowledge of how data can be structured and analysed
- Practical experience of SQL databases
- Excellent requirements gathering skills
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across other workstreams or programmes
- Fantastic communication, reporting and requirement elicitation skills
- VBA knowledge would be a bonus!
What's on Offer
Up to £500 per day (rate to umbrella). For reference, PAYE equivalent rate is circa £380 per day + holiday.
This role will require some travel to the Bristol office, but is offered as a hybrid working model.
This role is inside scope of IR35.