- Business Analyst - Previous experience on digital projects desired
- Business Analyst - Visio/Signavio skills vital
About Our Client
My client is a market leading manufacturer of consumer products, they're a fast-paced and exciting organisation based in the South West and this role will be working with a new programme team as they look to procure and implement a brand new digital asset management system (DAM).
The successful Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Eliciting requirements through a number of different methods
- Mapping processes in Visio or Signavio
- Working closely with BAs and wider programme team to inform business decisions around the project and system
- Revisiting previous stakeholders to clarify requirements
- Interface with 3rd party software provider to ensure system functionality is in line with business need
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Analyst will possess:
- Solid business analysis skills, ideally underpinned by an ISEB qualification or equivalent
- Ability to work at a fast pace within a dynamic, complex organisation
- Previous experience with Vision or Signavio (essential)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at a variety of levels
- Previous experience on projects which interface with creative/digital teams or focused on digital systems would be highly desirable!
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £57,000 per annum dependent on experience + benefits
Please note this role is fully office based in Bristol so candidates must be within a commutable distance and able to travel to Wiltshire when required.