Business Analyst - Management Information
Business Analyst - Previous experience on MI/BI projects essential
Business Analyst - Excellent requirements elicitation skills vital
About Our Client
My client is a leading provider of financial services. They are undertaking a major programme of change and require a Business Analyst to provide support to the key management information workstream.
The successful Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Understanding and translating requirements around management information reporting
- Working with technical teams, data analysts & wider project personnel to ensure system functionality meets user requirements
- Decommissioning analysis of existing reporting systems/tools
- Ensuring end users are aware of the constraints & potential of new reporting functionality, working with them to ensure they get maximum value from new systems
- Liaising with 3rd parties as appropriate to ensure successful project delivery
- Adhering to agile framework
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Analyst will possess:
- Demonstrable experience on management information or data warehousing projects as a Business Analyst
- Good knowledge of Excel & SQL
- Excellent requirements gathering and stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of how to link data/reporting requirements to systems & business processes
- Experience on projects with both internal and 3rd party stakeholder needs
- Experience in agile/scrum environments
What's on Offer
£350 - £450 per day dependent on experience.
This role is inside scope of IR35 and will have to go via the end clients nominated umbrella company from 6th April 2020.