Business Analyst / Project Manager, Energy Operations
Leading global commodities firm
New role so can scope the future state
About Our Client
A leading commodities firm in financial services in the City of London.
Project manage the delivery of new initiatives into existing global processes, and where applicable working with functional area owners on implementation of process.
Conduct diligence with internal and external resources on the governance framework for new products with a focus on operational and risk control
Provide strategic support to traders
Deliver a portfolio of corporate projects and initiatives
- Based in the City of London
The Successful Applicant
The Business Analyst / Project Manager, Energy Operations will have
- Five years of experience within project management, business analysis, or operations in the energy and commodities industry.
- Demonstrated trade lifecycle experience with one or more of the following commodity products: Electricity, Oil, Natural Gas.
- Previous exposure to European Power and Gas, Physical Oil Trading, and/or Structured Transactions beneficial
- Strong technical skills (VBA, SQL, Microsoft office) is beneficial
- Previous experience with ETRM systems required.
- Understanding of trade valuation methodologies and experience onboarding new business lines in financial and physical markets beneficial
What's on Offer
The Business Analyst / Project Manager, Energy Operations will have the opportunity to scope how the function in the City of London will interface with global change operations. A role that can evolve into a significant career opportunity.