Business Analyst - System Development Team
Excellent Surrey Opportunity
Working on Integrated Workplace Management System
About Our Client
This property organisation are looking to develop their core property information systems covering property asset management, document management (SharePoint), spatial analysis & business intelligence.
For the right Business Analyst based in Kingston upon Thames this organisation will support you on your learning curve and offer you the opportunity to add value and have input across the business.
As the Business Analyst - System Development team based in Kingston upon Thames you will be responsible for:
- Working with various stakeholders to define business requirements and develop business cases
- Creating project plans, functional & non-functional specification and "As-is" & "To-Be" processes which will link into the strategic aims and objectives of the organisation
- Undertaking and coordinating projects, feasibility studies and reviews in a defined area of activity to support and enhance service delivery.
- Providing a range of specialist services advising and assisting customers in area of expertise, to maximise service quality, efficiency and continuity.
- Respond effectively to changing demands, adjusting priorities as needed.
- Ensure personal and where appropriate team compliance with established protocols, procedures and practices.
- Collate, store, record and analyse relevant data producing high quality reports, controlling data quality and integrity and recommending actions as appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Analyst - System Development team based in Kingston upon Thames you will demonstrate the following:
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office and database management systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to build sound relationships with customers.
- Previous experience processing, analysing and reporting data.
- Ability to manage a range of projects through to completion.
- Business analyst qualification (Eg. CCBA/CBAP)
- Experience of using Tableau or any other business intelligence tools
- Experience of using Asset management systems in a property environment
- Experience of business process management/improvement (BPM), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC)
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work in property
Business Analyst role
Up to £32000 + benefits