Business Analyst - Technology Change
Excellent upcoming opportunities across the Northwest corridor
Range of salaries / sectors becoming available.
About Our Client
Currently working with a number of Clients across the Northwest looking for Business Analysts in Technology Change / Business Transformation / Digital Change
Core responsibilities of the successful candidate:
- Elicit, document and translate requirements to infrastructure, architecture, and DevOps as well as integration projects.
- Use of Agile and Waterfall methodologies and approaches to find out user requirements using a broad range of standard tools and processes.
- Stakeholder relationships.
- Work alongside others to ascertain the likely budgets & timescales of proposed projects as well as defining the most apt processes needed to ensure project completion.
The Successful Applicant
Skills required and the successful candidate:
- Strong track record of using Agile methodologies to deliver Business Analysis within very technical projects.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Excellent ability to spot anomalies before they arise; offering suggestions for amendments / improvements.
- Ability to develop and provide clearly translated requirements and processes.
- If you have come from a tech background originally, this would be of benefit.
- Great levels of stakeholder relationship creation and maintenance
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunities to progress your career within NFP / Public Sector (Business Transformation) and Technology / Digital Change.
Range of salaries on offer up to circa £42,000 - £45,000 DoE