A varied role within a rapidly growing organisation
A central London location with a commercial focus
About Our Client
The client is a rapidly growing, international leisure organisation with the intention to expand into further markets in the next 2 years. The organisation of focused on putting together packages for individuals travelling internationally and intent on seeing as many sites as possible.
- Detailed control, analysis and ownership of the largest cost item in the business - attraction costs - including maintaining and developing predictive models to review visit numbers, contract rates, pass usage and average selling price.
- Supporting the Senior Corporate Compliance and Tax Manager with the annual budget process, including providing supporting schedules, developing the budget model and assistance with scenario modelling.
- Liaison with the Pricing & Analytics team to ensure price recommendations made are producing the correct outcome in terms of envisaged contribution.
- Supporting the Chief Development Officer with modelling of new cities as part of the Asian Expansion strategy.
- Supporting the Senior Corporate Compliance and Tax Manager on other ad-hoc projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
This role would ideally be suited to a person who has been in a Business Analyst or similar position for c. 1 - 2 years.
- Excellent excel knowledge, with particular experience of linking excel to other database programme
- Data manipulation experience
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to get on well with people
- Strong communication skills
- Methodical mind set
- Ability to work to tight monthly deadline
- MS Dynamics experience (preferable but not essential)
- Excellent maths skills
What's on Offer
- A growing business with ambitious growth plans
- A competitive salary with good bonus structures
- An evolving role which is forward looking and dynamic
- A central London location with great transport links
- A great team culture and sociable office environment