Exciting role with globe spanning business.
Reporting directly to CEO.
About Our Client
The client is one of the world's leading Wholesale Airfreight and Express Service providers.
- To analyse existing the organisations trade lanes and identify additional opportunities.
- To analyse the movement of cargo across the globe and make recommendations of new markets and lanes (CASS, WACD data etc.).
- To analyse current market competition, including threats posed by new market entrants, to improve our industry position and performance.
- Identify and transform emerging trends into opportunities for the business.
- Review current business processes and provide continuous improvement globally.
- Provide analysis to the Sales function regionally.
- Identify and research potential acquisition targets and provide business cases to support research.
- Support contract negotiations and preparation of business cases with the provision of relevant market data.
- Review our global partnerships and provide strategic direction.
- Support the Business Review Process.
- Create a pricing policy to improve margins and develop a unit cost model specific to each region.
- Develop an innovative franchise model strategy.
- Proactively explore strategies, initiatives and business ideas while evaluating the direction the business is taking.
- Review of the e-commerce volumes, opportunities and challenges.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Airfreight, Ocean Freight or Logistics is preferred but not essential.
- Proven experience in compiling and analysing high volume data and converting into a business case.
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- A critical thinker.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, together with strong business acumen.
- Possess the drive and energy to influence and succeed in a challenging and fast-pacing environment.
- Flexibility to travel and adapt to the needs of the business.
What's on Offer
A highly competitive salary and very interesting role with a global business and high-level reporting line.