Newly created Robotic Process Autmoation Team
Large investment from parent company to drive IT innovation
About Our Client
Northern Powergrid, have a vision to be the best energy company in serving their 3.9 million homes, whilst delivering a sustainable energy solution.
As a dedicated Business Analyst you will be an integral part of achieving this, while always striving to keep our customers power flowing. The Business Analyst is responsible for investing and analysing business activities and processes with the objective of transforming operational services delivery through the application of RPA and business process re-engineering.
- Undertake activities in relation to process definition, functional and technical requirement gathering and analytical tasks
- Collaborate with RPA Developers to ensure analysis artefacts are fit for purpose
- Lead and facilitate discovery workshops, working with Stakeholders to understand the 'As is' and 'To be' automation feasibility
- Ensure processes are fully optimised prior automation development
- Own the end to end requirements management process for RPA and other system development as part of wider P&CS project landscapes
- Promote Agile ways of working, collaborating with project and technical terms to assist in the translation of requirement into a technical specification for the development of the solutions
- Define automation scope, including supporting formal change management and governance processes
- Identify the business and technology change impacts
- Develop, maintain and share the BHE RPC Centre of Excellence best practice standards, guidelines, tooling and templates
- Champion the use of the process assessment methods and tooling across all business areas
- Support detailed evaluations and testing of RPA product releases, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (i.e. UIPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- Proven track record of working within a successful business change/transformation function as a Business Analyst
- Experience with solution design against business requirements
- Knowledge and experience as a practitioner of business change processes, tools and techniques
- Knowledge and experience of IT/system change
- Strong analytical ability with data retrieval and manipulation
- Strong ability to turn data into meaningful actionable insight to tell a story/assess performance and opportunities to drive improvements
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and benefits package to go along with the opportunity to join a global business working on a greenfield project in its infancy.