- Brand new position
- plenty of opportunity to influence and help develop the business
About Our Client
Our client is a successful member in an ever growing field and therefore is recruiting this role due to growth within their team, which is extremely encouraging to see.
Develop & test cost modelling tools & processes to enable quantification of benefits and risks. Presentation to management as required, in a clear and concise manner.
- Support development of commercial strategy and, develop standard cost models for new scenarios.
- Assess knock on effects of future business / new scenarios and advise accordingly
- Add optimal value through supporting the Financial Director and wider business, providing a high level of enthusiasm, engagement & commitment to the team.
- Proactively provide feedback to support the team's development and share areas of expertise
- Support collating intelligence and MI relevant to finance for continuous improvement and decision support
- Review financial impact of current/proposed loans, interest, covenants etc
- Ensure excellent relationships are maintained with key business teams
- Excellent Excel skills are essential, with knowledge and confidence to build complex data analysis models
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a strong analytical skillset, ideally from a construction or manufacturing background but more of a preference than a necessity.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a fantastic package as well as the opportunity to join a growing exciting team and business.