- Shape the digital strategy
- Join a newly formed team with a significant change portfolio
About Our Client
A leading global retail firm based in Oxfordshire is looking for a Business Analyst to grow its growing IT function.
- Gather, understand and develop requirements and produce high quality requirements documentation (such as BRD, User Stories, Use Cases and Acceptance Criteria)
- Manage requirements gathering sessions, capture minutes meeting, follow up on action items, report project status, and own project documentation
- Assist the business with business case development for proposed initiatives and requirements
- Support Strategy definition, Organisation design & transformation (including organisational change management), Process design and implementation
- Participate in business process design and solution design workshops
- Work closely with the Development and Testing teams throughout the project life cycle to ensure that the requirements are understood and development is aligned
- Develop test scripts from the use cases and assist with User Acceptance Testing
- Work closely with IT and business delivery teams to ensure smooth trial / POC
- Work closely with training resource to onboard changes into the business
- Review and understand multiple designs and ensure formation of a creative and consistent solution.
- Able to manage the client's expectations so that the resultant system meets their budget and time constraints.
The Successful Applicant
Extremely strong Business Analysis background with a demonstrable track record of operating effectively in a dynamic, fast paced, challenging and delivery focused Project / Programme environments containing blended teams (e.g. permanent, contract, vendor, SI, Business/IT/operational teams, offshore).
Essential competency / experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in business analysis, at least 2 of which are working as part of complex business change programmes
- A thorough understanding of all different aspects of business analysis
- Experience of structured methodologies such as TDD, Agile, and Waterfall
- Confidence to facilitate Workshops / deliver Training / hold Road Shows
- Strong analytical skills, able to map out and understand complex, interdependent issues
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Extremely well organised and detail oriented
- Confident, driven with a strong determination to succeed
Desirable competency / experience:
- Formal business analysis qualifications, such as BCS diploma in Business Analysis or IIBA CCBA or CBAP Certified
- Experience of reporting into steering group level
- Experience of Project co-ordination / management
- Familiar with formal test planning / management
Background in Salesforce system
What's on Offer
The Business Analyst in Oxfordshire will join a digital transformation utilising cutting edge technologies.