Unusually good benefits and work / life balance available
Growing team with room to progress your career further
About Our Client
The company is one of the most well-recognised of its type, and is recognised as having a good team culture. The company is currently undergoing a large-scale business change programme.
- Responsible for the delivery of business analysis activities across varying projects as prioritised by the programme.
- Manage these through the entire project management lifecycle, on multiple projects at once.
- Define and document projects for handover to the relevant business area e.g. for IT projects the IT Support Team.
- Act as a conduit between business and IT; Review and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Solicit and document high level business requirements and solution options to help build business cases.
- Leading project workstream teams.
- Documentation of business processes using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis.
- Support the programme with the business process re-engineering.
- Utilise technological trends to suggest technical solutions to enhance the competitive edge of the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Experience of common project management principles and methodologies such as Agile and Prince 2
- Strong knowledge of Business Analysis techniques, tools and processes.
- Excellent relationship building skills; experienced at gaining trust from senior and junior business users as well as technology delivery employees.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Experience in SWOT, PESTLE, Five Forces etc in complex stakeholder environments.
- Experience in common modelling techniques such as Swimlane, D&I models, UML etc.
- BCS Business Analysis qualification.
What's on Offer
Possibility to consider flexible working / condensed working week for the right applicant. Truly excellent pension etc package, above-average holiday allowance, with bank holidays and holiday closedown on top.
Salary of up to £38,000 DoE