Very forward-thinking company
Lots of expansion
About Our Client
Our Client is an extremely well-established firm operating globally, with this role based in Liverpool.
The company is exceptionally well-regarded in its field and is recognised as having a great culture with people at its core who are entrepreneurial and progressive in outlook.
- Producing deliverables; Requirements documentation, process models, use cases, testing plans, process models.
- You will support the Project Managers with additional ad hoc analysis requirements as they arise and report regularly your progress.
- You will document workflows, identify necessary improvements and work with the developers to build and test.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have solid process mapping experience
- You will have huge enthusiasm for new technologies and how they can be used for the betterment of a business and its people
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skillsets.
- You will have experience working within PRINCE2 methodologies as well as good knowledge of Project lifecycles.
What's on Offer
On offer is the chance to work for a globally-successful, entrepreneurial firm with its people at its heart, who is committed to a cycle of continuous improvement. In addition, there is enough headroom to grow and progress your career further and to adopt more responsibility as your role grown in line with your successes.
The salary on offer is circa £50,000 DoE