- A growing cloud-based SaaS organisation within Financial Services
- Business Analyst with experience of delivering system implementations
About Our Client
A cloud-based SaaS organisation. Providing a leading service to the Financial Services sector specifically within Investment Banks.
- BA for customer facing projects - ensure all client requirements are understood and met and provide support , run workshops and use demos to drive requirements and seek solutions.
- Undertake training to support project roll-outs
- Undertake salesforce configurations for investigating solutions for client demo purposes
- Work with the internal development and technical teams and other team members of client success to investigate technical feasibility of proposed solutions
- Document requirements and solutions and other project delivery solutions
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years + as a BA or implementation consultant. Within a vendor or investment banks / financial services organisation
- Excellent communication, analysis and ability to deliver workshops whilst producing good quality documentation
- Hands on approach to delivery
- Technical configuration experience ideally within a CRM system
- Willingness and confident to build rapport with senior stakeholders / customers
- Manage schedules and workload in a collaborative team framework.
- Sales-force administration and configuration experience (advantageous)
- Experience with Investment Banks / Capital Markets firms (advantageous)
What's on Offer
- £50K- £60K
- Pension scheme
- Grow knowledge on how sell-side business works
- Other benefits to be discussed during an interview