- Gather business requirements (Sales/Regulators/Exchanges)
- Write functional specifications and test plans
About Our Client
An international banking group.
The Business Analyst within DEC IT mainly consists of gathering business requirements (Sales/Regulators/Exchanges), write functional specifications and test plans, as well as conduct projects with adequate communication to line managers and other stakeholders, with regards to the DEC Clearing IT platform.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Business Analyst include;
- Capture and document Business, Operations or Regulatory requirements;
- Specify and Plan actions / enhancements;
- Follow-up with internal Development team or external Vendor any enhancement request;
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on project status;
- Test and Assess quality of enhancements;
- Deliver on time with necessary levels of Quality;
- Report to Management project status;
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Analyst will have;
- Work experience in Corporate Investment Banking;
- Good knowledge of Futures & Options Clearing mechanisms
- Good knowledge of Software Engineering and IT
- SQL and Office suite mastering;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Project-oriented vision with strong commitment on due dates;
- Organised and delivery-focused with attention to detail;
- Proactive taking own initiative to mitigate risk, prevent issues arising;
- Team player;
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight timeframes;
- Good work ethic and high levels of motivation;
- An experience in Commodity Business is a plus;
- An experience with Sungard UBIX or GMI is a plus.
- Be a role model, supporting and fostering a culture of good conduct
- Demonstrate pro-activity, transparency and accountability for identifying and managing conduct risks
- Consider the implications of your actions on colleagues, partners and clients before making decisions, and escalate issues to your manager when unsure.
- Take responsibility for your team's conduct and conduct risks.
What's on Offer
A competitive day rate inside IR35.