Business Change Project Officer - Technology Change
Business Change Project Officer - Greater Manchester - £35,075 per annum
Join the UK's largest housing provider supporting multiple IT/Change projects.
About Our Client
Join one of the UK's largest housing associations as Business Readiness Project Officer, working closely with operations to effectively assess, prepare for and measure the adoption of process and technology changes to drive user adoption and benefits realisation.
Due to Covid-19, this role will initially be based remotely, with a planned return to office in the new year. This return will include flexible working with limited numbers in the office.
What you'll be doing..
You'll complete stakeholder analysis and change impact assessments and also conduct transition planning with operations to identify and document activities required to transition from the current to the future state.
We are looking for candidates with significant change management experience (business readiness). This is a change management role and NOT a Project Manager or Project Support Officer position.
Applicants should be able to show that they are experienced in carrying out recognised best practice change management techniques as stated below.
Not essential, but it is desired that the applicants have some experience of delivering change management in IT related change projects.
What we're looking for
You'll not only be an experienced business change project officer, but you'll also have great customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done. You'll also be able to demonstrate:
- Proven track record of analysing data from multiple sources, and critically evaluating to enable business decisions to be made
- Proven track record of leading the adoption of new processes and technology within a business operation.
- Proven track record in the design and delivery of training solutions.
- Proven track record in developing transition plans and business cut over plans to enable the implementation of new processes and technology, with minimal disruption to the business.
- Knowledge and experience of change management tools and standards.
- Ability to influence operational teams to assess change readiness ensure the adoption of new processes and technology.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and communications skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Business Readiness Plans that effectively support transition and benefits realisation. Plans are likely to include: Transition Plans, Business Readiness Measures, Business Process Cutover Plans, Live Proving and Adoption tracking.
- Operations receive the required changes to working practices with minimum disruption to the business.
- Adoption of new processes and technology is understood, measured and reported; remedial actions plan agreed where required.
The Successful Applicant
Your skills and experience..
To be considered for this role candidates must have qualified in an introductory Project Management course. Proof of qualification will be required. Below are examples of applicable qualifications but the list is not exhaustive
- APM Project Fundamental
- APM Introductory Certificate (PFQ) Course Outline
- Prince2 Foundation
- CAPM Project Management Introduction
Candidates should state through which company they obtained qualifications - stating simply a project course title is not adequate
- Recognised Change Management Qualification
What's on Offer
£35,075 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Medical expenses cover
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Benefits Portal - Everyone Lifestyle Benefits
- Eye test vouchers
- Aspire - £100 allowance per employee each financial year
- Professional qualification support
- Professional subscriptions
- Purchase additional leave
- Salary Sacrifice - Deduction of various benefits from 'gross' salary, before tax and NI deducted
- E-learning courses
- Thank you award - by nomination