- Exciting opportunity to join
- one of the largest accountancy professional services networks in the world
About Our Client
The client is one of the largest accountancy professional services networks in the world.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to identify and develop key contributors and spokespeople for the business.
- Assist the Marketing Communications team with building and enhancing internal service line and sector communities.
- Work with BD and Marketing professionals to improve the quality, volume and focus of their Go-To-Market activities.
- Work with the Head of Marketing Communications to develop issues-based content which includes quality articles and digital content related to business services and solutions.
- Work with key teams to project manage deliverables with key stakeholders.
- Work with the Head of Marketing Communications and specialist groups to implement effective BD and marketing plans that will help deliver the company's growth priorities.
- Drive brand awareness by translating client issues into multi-jurisdictional campaigns that demonstrate how the business can support current and future clients.
- Support the budgeting and planning of Go-To-Market activities which are aligned with the business planning process.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be from an accountancy background or have worked in the wider professional services sphere (essential).
- Experience working in an international environment would be advantageous.
- Have a proven track record in the development and implementation of B2B business development and multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
The client is offering up to £60,000 for this role.