Business Development Assistant
Join a progressive and dynamic International Law Firm
Take advantage of career progression opportunities along the way
About Our Client
This Company is a leading international, full-service law firm, working with clients in the world's most dynamic industries. They are proud of their reputation as a forward-thinking firm, and support clients wherever they want to do business. Their 33 offices in 18 countries around the world blend the best of local commercial, industry and cultural knowledge with international experience to provide proactive, integrated solutions for our clients.
- Maintain the pitch hub containing sales support materials.
- Support the efficient implementation and maintenance of the UK experience capture process.
- Pitch tracking, capture and reporting (eg pitch alerts, weekly pitch round up, Bids dashboard, pitch log).
- Prepare internal BD activity reports and feed into internal comms eg MP updates
- Maintain panel tracker, ensuring that we are rigorous in targeting and leveraging panel opportunities.
- Assist with production of first draft pitch documents drawing on boilerplate material.
- Support ad hoc projects, typically focused on improving efficiency, such as developing standard templates or creating best practice content for the intranet.
The Successful Applicant
- Ambition to progress to a Business Development Manager position in the future
- Client orientated mind-set
- ROI focussed team player
- Exceptional organisation skills
- A strong work-ethic
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary, excellent career progression opportunities in Liverpool and across the world, as well as:
- Autonomy within a collaborative business model
- Learning and development programs and events for you across the world throughout your entire career
- 28 days holiday
- A culture that focuses on long-term career success
- Private medical health-care
- Life assurance
- Flexi-time, option to work from home two days per week
- Bonus plan
- Free membership to health plan
- Employee assistance programmes, counselling included