Business Development Consultant
High earning potential, excellent progression opportunities !
High growth, ambitious company !
About Our Client
One of the largest demographics and locations planning in the world with an international presence our client are innovative and fast-paced business that tackles the market with their constant growing technology. By providing insight to businesses in regards to their next location our client has worked with business such as Apple, Google, Westfield and more. Their offices are very high-tech and dynamic located in London which reflects their values in everything they do, in each of their offices across the globe. It's what sets them apart -with earnings hitting the billions territory, our client are looking for consultants that have a unique selling style that can win over their clients through their innovative approach.
The Business Development Consultant will be doing the following.
- New business development via face to face meetings, telephone, email and LinkedIn to create a pipeline of business.
- Successfully meet a monthly quota by securing sales from both new business and account management / growth
- Take ownership of managing, reporting on and improving their own sales performance including devising and implementing plans
- Drive growth within their market, contribute to proposition development and participate in the creation of sales and marketing messages
Negotiate and close business to exceed targets.
The Successful Applicant
The Business Development Consultant will be able to demonstrate the following.
- Excellent presentation and communication to be able to pitch to key decision makers including MD's and CEO's
- Have a very consultative and confident approach
- The ability to development existing accounts as well as opening new accounts
- Ability to listen, adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
- 1-2 years experience selling into the public sector is a must
- Must have a university degree
What's on Offer
The Successful Business Development Consultant will be walking into a desk valued at £800,000 and will receive a basic salary between £30,000 and £50,000 + OTE of up to £20,000 alongside excellent company benefits