- Leading provider of Cloud Services in the UK.
- Must have a demonstrable track record of success within Cloud Services.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of Cloud Services across the UK.
As Business Development Director you will have the following roles and responsibilities.
- Drive sales engagement within key enterprise accounts for the company's portfolio of cloud services.
- Grow and develop a defined list of customers alongside new client acquisition for AWS, Azure, hybrid and multi-cloud solutions and services.
- Identify, qualify, and quantify customers business requirements and align these with solutions.
- Achieve company set KPI's and targets.
- Deliver high levels of customer service.
- Work closely with a team of AWS and Azure technical experts to build solutions that meet customer needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with Microsoft and AWS sales teams to grow the relationship stature, lead generation and co-sales opportunities.
- Work with the marketing team internally and the partner team to define, develop and deliver regular campaigns to stimulate new business leads and opportunities for AWS, Azure and hybrid cloud opportunities.
- Represent and attend networking events representing the business.
- Remote based role.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for someone with a proven track record of working with strategic public cloud technology partners like AWS and Microsoft that is familiar and experiences in their ecosystem(s), sales models and products and solutions.
Leveraging your experience and knowledge, probably from time with another managed service provider, cloud or software company this is an opportunity to join one of the largest Cloud service businesses in the UK and to take the next step in your career.
You will be an outgoing, experienced sales professional who is commercially astute and technically aware. You will understand the processes of selling to enterprise and/or public sector organisations and know how to articulate the business value benefit of a technology and services sales.
What's on Offer
- Salary up to £120,000
- OTE of £120,000
- Company Benefits package