Business Development Director
Newly created role for Global business
Unique and exciting proposition in Telecoms/Services
About Our Client
Our client provide award winning solutions in to the Telecoms industry. Their unique proposition and forward thinking attitude has seen them build large partnerships with Apple and other huge household names.
Whilst being a Global business, this Business Development Director post is focused on building new partnerships across Europe.
As Business Development Director your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Leading and direct our strategy creation to realise our vision and create sustainable customer, client and value
- Enhancing organisational capability to build and protect value, ensuring shareholder return is maximised
- Establishing investment criteria and the strategic change narrative
- Establishing business excellence and quality standards that establish market "norms and benchmarks"
- Ensuring lawful, regulatory & ethical integrity of business
- Building the responsibilities of a company director according to the lawful and ethical standards, as referenced in the Directors and Managers Statement of Corporate Responsibility and the Business Ethics Policy
- Determining the Supply Chain strategic direction and ensure execution of all plans for the Reverse Logistics sector, clients and next field prospects
- Developing the 3 year Supply Chain strategic business development plan for the identified market.
The Successful Applicant
Applicants should be able to demonstrate
- Experience as Business Development Director or other relevant role
- Experience sales or marketing and managing relationships with essential clients
- An in-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a well thought-out mindset
- The ability to build teams and inspire people.
- Experience of having used and gained market knowledge and customer insights to feed into commercial strategy and marketing plans.
- The ability to analyse data to translate market insight from internal and external sources into powerful insights
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe and visit UK Cheshire office on occasion.
What's on Offer
Negotiable salary depending on experience, excellent bonus earning potential and a benefits package that you would expect from a large corporate.