Business Development Executive
Must have a consultative sales approach
Enjoy working towards targets
About Our Client
A market leader within business services, FTSE 250 Company, Times Top 100 employer and a company renowned for its in class training & development programmes.
Their values are reflected in everything they do, in each of their offices across the globe. It's what sets them apart - if you join them you'll receive the best training, support and development opportunities throughout your career and plenty of rewards for your work.
This company believes in rewarding hard work, they have an uncapped bonus scheme which recognises both individual and team success. However the rewards are not just financial, in 2015 this company promoted over 20% of their staff, so the sky is the limit and the opportunities to progress are endless whether in the UK or internationally.
As a Business Development Executive you will be tasked with managing your own portfolio of clients both existing and new ones. You will manage clients of all sizes from SME through to large corporate organisations and will need to build relationships and work on a solution based sell. The role will involve working closely with clients developing close partnerships and helping their businesses grow by developing and delivering the best solutions possible.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant:
- 6 months+ sales experience (B2B, B2C, Recruitment, Cold-Calling)
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident working towards targets
- Will be results orientated
- Passionate about progression
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive basic
- Excellent bonus structure
- Health care
- Fantastic other benefits including high street vouchers, cycle to work, child care vouchers etc
- Great working environment
- Unrivalled training programmes