Business Development Executive
Excellent training, progression and growth opportunities
You will be joining a rapidly growing organisation
About Our Client
My client specialise in disaster recovery and data backup.
As the Business Development Executive you will be responsible for:
- Researching accounts, identifying key players and generate interest.
- Understanding prospect needs and requirements.
- Maintaining and expanding your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Achieving monthly/quarterly new opportunity target.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Development Executive will have:
- Experience in lead nurturing, opportunity generation and appointment setting.
- Experience of working to a weekly/monthly/quarterly target.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day.
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, self-motivated with solid follow through.
- Must work well individually and as a member of a team.
- Strong Internet research skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised and attentive to detail.
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally.
- A-level qualified or equivalent.
What's on Offer
£22,000 + commission
You will be provided with a structured career development path designed to give you industry knowledge, CRS product knowledge and sales experience.