- Develop your own client relationships and progress your career
- Join at a peak time with a huge demand
About Our Client
The client are an Education and Training Provider working across the Health and Wellbeing sectors, passionate about developing the workforce of the North East, giving them the skills and knowledge to improve their lives and employment opportunities.
- Engaging with employers in various sectors
- Health care, wellbeing
- Generating meetings to promote SNE and support courses
- Achievement of weekly and monthly KPI's
- Maintain & add information to our CRM system
- Use all recruitment skills & tools available to you and learned from your experience, such as referrals, social media, job boards, CV searching, etc.
- Delivering top quality customer service
- Preparing presentations and marketing materials around initiative
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a sales background and a passion for helping and improving the lives of others. Candidates from a business development executive and all sales backgrounds will have the core skills to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer
Education and Training, Business Development Executive - EARN £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits