Business Development Manager (Agency)
Great progression & Development
Brilliant Culture & Team
About Our Client
We are looking to add a fantastic Business Development Executive to our friendly and high-performing sales and marketing team. Our client is a digital marketing and advertising agency that has won multiple awards for SEO, content marketing, PR and and working with fantastic household names and challenger brands alike. To continue our growth, the Business Development Executive will play a vital role at the heart of the sales and marketing team, helping to drive our lead generation strategy.
- We're looking for a dynamic, highly charismatic and energetic individual who wants to build a career, progressing towards being a fully-fledged business development manager or marketing strategist.
- You might currently work client-side, at another agency or be an early-career individual with the energy and skills to make a big impact.
- If you feel you have the drive to make a success of a sales-focused agency role, then we want to hear from you.
- The right candidate will be given everything they need to succeed. Working closely with the marketing director, you'll be equipped with high quality content marketing assets to allow you to open up new relationships and generate great rapport with potential clients.
- The business has also won 4 separate industry-leading awards in the last 6 months, so you'll benefit from the credibility that comes from working at a truly exceptional agency.
The Successful Applicant
- Generate, manage and nurture potential leads across a variety of industries through a consultative and informed approach to lead generation.
- Take advantage of all internal training opportunities across sales, marketing and the digital services we provide - particularly SEO.
- Develop relationships with senior marketing influencers and decision-makers, including Marketing Directors, Heads of eCommerce, SEO managers and more across email, phone, events and social media.
- Grow your online network and converse through social business channels (including LinkedIn and Twitter) as a brand representative of our client.
- Follow up on inbound leads and cold call where appropriate within the market to insure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Work alongside the marketing team to develop all the tools you need to generate interest in our agency.
- Set up meetings between new potential client decision makers and the senior sales team and track all progress in the CRM.
- Contribute to effective sales processes and grow the business development team.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Core Company Values
- Employee Wellbeing Focused and a Mindful Employer
- Regular 1-2-1s, Expert Training, Appraisals and Career Guidance
- Birthday Duvet Day
- Company Socials
- Free Fruit
- Discounted Gym Membership