- Well-established Bridging Finance company looking for London-based BDM
- Sales & lending experience in a Financial Services environment needed
About Our Client
Our client are a highly regarded, well-established Bridging Finance company looking to expand their London outfit.
- Origination of bridging loan applications and their management to successful completion
- Assessment of each loan application against the Company's lending criteria
- Required to manage each loan originated as part of your lending portfolio
- Proactively seek new business opportunities by means of networking and referrals
- Develop and nurture broker and client relationships to deliver growth
- Seek new business contacts (brokers/clients/industry movers & shakers) by cold calling within the market/geographic area promoting the Company's products
- Enhance and nurture new and existing relationships with brokers and clients by meeting them and discussing their wants/needs
- Represent the Company at trade shows, industry functions and relevant corporate events
- Work on your own initiative to identify and pursue new target markets
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns and objectives
- Identify growth opportunities for campaigns and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in portfolio size
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a relationship driven, highly motivated individual committed to providing exceptional customer service to their network of brokers and borrowers. This position will suit an enthusiastic and flexible team player who is commercially minded and driven.
- Have a strong understanding of the Bridging Finance industry
- Sales and Lending experience in a financial services environment
- Previous experience of transacting bridging, refurbishment and/or development finance will be considered an advantage
- Have a dependable network of brokers and business introducers ideally
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Determined and flexible work ethic
- Being able to analyse and present financial information
- Being able to prioritise workload to best manage loan pipeline
What's on Offer
Our client are looking to pay between c.£45-60k Base Salary dependant on experience with uncapped OTE, and earning potential to be discussed at interview.
I look forward to hearing from you!