Business Development Manager - Care Homes
Developing new business within the Care Home sector for linen services.
New position covering London & the South, field based with an office in Brixton
About Our Client
My client is a forward-thinking, multi-national company specializing in mid-term service solutions.
The Key responsibilities of the Business Development Manager - Care Homes are:
- Build relationships with Care Homes in your area
- Work with Group Care homes and single owned establishments
- Put together consultative, cost, time and space-saving proposals
- Fully responsible for your pipeline
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Development Manager - Care Homes will be:
- Experienced in working with Health care doing product demonstrations/sales/advisory.
- Enjoys meeting F2F and via video meetings
- Organised and good time management skills to manage their own area and diary
What's on Offer
On offer to the Business Development Manager - Care Homes is;
- £35,000 - £40,000 basic salary
- Company Car
- Field-based with access to office space in Brixton, London