Business Development Manager- Chemical Manufacturer
Are a driven candidate working within the chemical sector?
A great opportunity for a technically minded person who wants to learn.
About Our Client
My client is a chemical manufacturer with a number of offices around the globe.
The key responsibilities for the Business Development Manager are:
- You will manage the coatings & speciality business.
- You will implement commercial strategic plan in the defined geographical area and will work with the UK to define the local commercial strategy that leads to meeting the globally defined objectives.
- You will develop sales in the region and develop new customers & markets.
- You will represent the brand in the defined area.
- You will maintain the contact with existing customers, potential customers, & distributors.
- You will develop market knowledge and understanding.
- You will participate actively to the budget exercise by providing reliable budget figures.
- You will participate actively to the setup of clear, concrete and ambitious plans and objectives with the aim to optimize sales.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
Studies : Chemistry degree or equivalent experience.
Practical experience :
Previous experience selling chemical additives.
- Account Management Skills
- Business Development Skills
- Business to Business marketing skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Understanding of the product range and its usage
I.T. Skills ; Microsoft Office, CRM Systems
What's on Offer
What is on offer to the candidate?
- Basic salary depending on experience
- Health care