Business Development Manager - Contract Furniture - Developers
High-quality, bespoke contract furniture solution manufacturer
Uncapped earning potential
About Our Client
My client are a well-regarded European manufacturer of high-quality, bespoke contract furniture solutions targeted towards mid-high end residential projects.
They are on an exciting growth curve and are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to cover the South East region.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Partnering with architects, developers, specifiers and interior designers.
- Building on an already high value project pipeline and working to convert this pipeline into live projects/sales.
- Delivering CPD presentations and attending networking events.
- Reporting role deliverables to the Senior Management team in line with company strategy and growth objectives.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Will have experience selling to architects, developers, specifiers and interior designers.
- Will come from a similar product background - having experience with an aesthetic where a thorough comprehension of design concept is required.
- Will have a demonstrable track record of project sales.
- Will be energetic and ambitious - recognising the opportunity this role presents and the working to achieve their own professional and earning targets whilst assisting my client in achieving theirs.
What's on Offer
(Up to) £45,000 + 40% bonus (uncapped) + car or allowance + pension