- Exciting opportunity to join the leading provider of Home Health Tests
- Fantastic earning potential to grow the corporate wellness channel
About Our Client
My client is the leading provider of Home Health Tests. 40 years of experience in food intolerance testing and food allergy testing, empowering customers to take control of their nutrition, health and wellbeing.
- Identify new growth opportunities both online and offline, provide clarity on the commercial opportunity and operating model.
- Development of end -to- end project plans for new partner opportunities, managing the sales process to normal BAU.
- To investigate new opportunities through research methods, LinkedIn, and outbound calls.
- Conduct partner presentations virtually and in person.
- To achieve and exceed the monthly financials and KPI targets set.
- Responsibility for your own performance.
- Keeping up to date within the health and wellbeing arena to support your continued knowledge within this field.
- Maintaining and updating our corporate database.
- Constantly seeking new opportunities to maximise corporate sales across the Health and Wellbeing sector.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Stakeholder and relationship management.
- Experience in social platforms, especially LinkedIn.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with proven ability to turn leads into executable plans.
- A natural relationship builder, communicator and passionate to deliver the best customer service.
- Previous experience with winning new B2B corporate business.
- Flexible to travel.
- Experience of working within or interest in the health sector is desirable.
- Motivated by achieving results and working to KPIs.
- Great organisation and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive can-do attitude.
What's on Offer
- £35,000-£45,000 plus fantastic commission structure
- Home working with regular travel to visit clients (travel costs covered)
- HQ is based in York, occasional travel for meetings with modern office space and on-site parking
- If you have B2B sales experience and an interest in Health and Wellbeing, I would love to hear from you!