Business Development Manager (National)
Great progression & Development
Successful growing business
About Our Client
Our client is one of the UK's leading Fire providers.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have sold either Fire/ or Security maintenance contracts
What's on Offer
- Great package & progression prospects