Business Development Manager, Saas
Business Development Manager role in the Saas/data management space
London-based, consultative sales role working for a professional services giant
About Our Client
Our client are a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications.
Our client also specialise in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
This role sits in the Governance Services division.
- You will be selling corporate governance and compliance solutions to help companies transform their business practices and stay ahead of ever-changing market dynamics
- You will be discussing entity management, board governance, registered agent services and regulatory filing solutions
- Meeting monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets for new clients in the UK and Ireland
- Opportunity to work on Western Europe markets
- Identify, develop and close new business opportunities in line with sales targets
- Building and developing sales pipeline by managing all sales opportunities from prospecting to closing - a full 360 sales cycle
- Working closely with internal delivery teams to ensure the clients' requirements are met
- Achieving KPI's set in line with revenue targets, reporting of pipeline and opportunity progression
- Collaborating with partner organisations to maximise the value of services delivered against revenue generated
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record in exceeding new business revenue targets
- A technology, software and/or Saas background
- New business drive
- A consultative, measured style
- Confident when pitching and selling software solutions
- Client facing, face-to-face pitch exposure
- B2B sales is essential
- Strong presentation skills
- Competent pitching over the telephone, then able to adapt when required to present face-to-face
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
Our client are looking to pay circa £35k base salary with flex to go higher in exceptional circumstances, dependant on experience. Bonus and commission is to be discussed at interview and is generous - great earning potential.
I look forward to hearing from you.