Business Development Manager - Tech / Professional Services
Highly successful Professional Services business, working with the NHS
Creating efficiency and cost saving, enabling customers to meet their objectives
About Our Client
A successful Professional Services firm, partnering closely with the NHS, offering a range of high quality products and services to support the NHS is achieving cost savings, through systems and intelligence. They offer an attractive culture to collaborate with others and realise your career goals.
- A business development role, building relationships with new customers, to gain a deep understanding of how can can support in realising cost savings.
- Working in a defined territory (East Midlands).
- Developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of your product ad service offering to expertly offer recommendation to the customer (Procurement, HR, Finance Directors within Hospital Trusts).
- Establish strong partnerships internally with team mates and other functions to ensure effective service delivery to customers.
- Prioritise effectively to work efficiently - managing your time between meeting customers in person and other desk base activities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally come from a Professional Services / complex service offering / tech sales background. Candidates with strong business development skills, ideally but not necessarily with NHS customers.
Your relationship building skills, engaging character, prioritising skills and strong work ethic will be integral to your success in role.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- High OTE
- Car allowance