Business Development Manager - Tech / Professional Services
Highly successful Professional Services business, working with the NHS
A long standing partnership with the NHS, creating efficiencies, minimising cost
About Our Client
A successful Professional Services firm, partnering closely with the NHS, offering a range of high quality products and services to support the NHS is achieving cost savings, through systems and intelligence. They offer an attractive culture to collaborate with others and realise your career goals.
- A business development role, working with C-Suite and Director level customers within Hospital Trusts at a strategic level, to help support them in realising cost savings.
- Build and maintain detailed understanding of the Service offering from the company in order to promote the relevant services to the customer.
- Build effective relationships with your colleagues in the customer facing teams, line management and other operational delivery teams to ensure smooth service delivery.
- Prioritise effectively to work efficiently - managing your time between meeting customers in person and other desk base activities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally come from a Professional Services / complex service offering / tech sales background. Candidates with strong business development skills, ideally but not necessarily with NHS customers.
Your relationship building skills, engaging character, prioritising skills and strong work ethic will be integral to your success in role.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base salary
- Competitive bonus structure
- Car allowance
- Additional Benefits package