Business Development Manager - West London
COVID Secure business looking for a new field sales BDM.
New business looking at PPE, Workwear and commercial cleaning.
About Our Client
My client are a growing Business Services firm that help companies design and manage their workwear and PPE for all staff.
The key responsibilities of the Business Development Manager - West London are:
- Introducing yourself and the company to new clients
- Deliver presentations to clients
- Work with the sales manager and the marketing team to improve pitching
- Keep up to date with prospective clients
- Update CRM system daily
- Prepare monthly reports vs target
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Business Development Manager - West London will be:
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate the desire and determination to succeed.
- Good time management is essential
- Must possess strong negotiating skills
- Requires good communications skills and ability to liaise at all levels, both within the Company and with external organisations
- Evident successful sales track record.
- Skilled in the use of reporting and communications tools Excel, PowerPoint etc
What's on Offer
On offer to the Business Development Manager - West London will be:
Commission + bonus - £60,000 OTE