Business Development Manager
Do you have experience in the logistics sector- specifically FTL?
Want to work with a global, market leading distribution company?
About Our Client
Nagel-Group is a German family business with an international presence. They are one of the leading companies for food logistics in Europe and the number one in Germany - because they offer our clients many advantages when it comes to the freshness of their products. With 12,000 employees and over 100 depots in 14 European Countries, dedicated to the distribution of chilled and frozen food across Europe and the UK, they are now looking to add to their team with a Business Development Manager- FTL (Full Truck Load) to help continue with ambitious growth plans!
The primary responsibilities for the Business Development Manager will be to develop new business opportunities across England, maximising sales and profit in line with corporate objectives! Further responsibilities include:-
- Working closely with the International Director to build, develop and execute strategies within the export market.
- Generating leads through both telesales and field sales.
- Managing, developing and leveraging key accounts.
- Preparing and working towards monthly sales forecasts and budgets
- Working with multiple internal stakeholders to communicate the FTL sales developments.
- Managing the sales process from start to execution!
This is an exciting role within the logistics industry, where you will undergo intensive in-house training to give you all the knowledge and information you need to succeed in your new role! There will be plenty of ongoing support and a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop with this attractive organisation!
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Business Development Manager will:-
- Be a successful sales individual with an understanding of the logistics industry, specifically FTL.
- Adopt a dynamic 'hunter' type approach, with preferable experience in an international road transport environment.
- Be a self starter, enthusiastic individual with the ability to work autonomously with confidence!
- Have fantastic interpersonal skills, with the ability to to build and develop strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders at various levels!
- Have strong analytical skills, drive and tenacity.
- Ideally have experience within the food industry.
- Be able to travel nationally across England with some overnight stays.
What's on Offer
A competitive basic salary and package as well as the opportunity of working with a renowned organisation, offering a fantastic service!