Business Development Manager
About Our Client
Our client is an up and coming award winning Brewery, with a key focus in craft BEER, they have an amazing quality product portfolio (cask, keg and bottles) and are very innovative when it comes to NPD.
- Accountable for driving and achieving sales targets to maximize distribution across multiple areas.
- Contacting and visiting existing and prospect customers with the aim of developing strong relationships.
- Consists of 80% Business Development from warm leads & self-lead generation, with the backing of a telesales team to support.
- Consists of 20% Account Development to increase SKU's & Volumes through SME accounts.
- Building bespoke deals relevant to individual customer needs ensuring profitability to the company
- Identifying and evaluating large incremental business opportunities in the area.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of industry related sales experience - Craft industry ideally
- Comprehensive understanding of the On Trade & Network within the industry.
- Thrive on creating and selling innovative ideas; demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ambitious and strive to help business growth
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Valid driver's license
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to make a difference!
- Out client is offering a competitive salary
- Profit Share options
- A career, to develop and grow a sales function