Business Development Manager
Fantastic brand, excellent company to work for with superb earning potential
Leading specialists in providing Location Planning technology solutions
About Our Client
Multinational Information Technology company. This business is providing consultancy solutions and software in over 22 countries. Their call scheduling software, automatically creates efficient schedules in a fraction of the time it would take to do manually, drastically reducing administration, time spent planning and travelling.
Leading specialists in providing Integrated Marketing, Location Planning Consultancy, Network Services and Technology Solutions.
The software is for sales teams and does resource planning, to ensure that territories are of equal size and potential, making sure rep's a doesn't have masses on door step so that territories are equal and balanced to enable the sales teams to move around them as effectively as possible, thus cutting travel time, cutting co2 and increases sales as the sales reps are selling more.
This is a new business focused role based in the Solihull office.
The role will involve selling both consultancy as well as software solutions to senior decision makers such as Heads of Sales, Sales Directors, and Business Owners etc.
70% New Business, 30% Account Management.
This will be mostly across the UK with some international sales, mostly selling via the telephone and Web Ex with some face to face sales too.
This will be an office based position with frequent face to face sales involved visiting clients depending on client/business requirements, however if you hate being in the office then this role may not be for you as it will be more so in the office than out in the field.
The role will involve the following:
- Full 360 sales role
- Prospecting, cold calling, hunting for new business
- New business Development
- Conducting demonstrations & sales pitches both via video calls and face to face
- Closing over the phone and in person
- Account Management & Account Retention
- Relationship management
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for driven, enthusiastic new business focused sales professionals.
We are open on sector expertise, technology sales experience will be preferred however the most important factor is your attitude, drive to succeed and proven previous success in sales.
You must possess the following:
- Strong demonstrable track record of new business sales
- Strong at both winning new business as well as retaining existing business
- Excellent relationship building skills and account management experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Consultative & solution lead sales style
- Confident, articulate, & analytical
- Able to sell both over the phone & face to face
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to join a global market who provide innovative market leading solutions. Excellent brand & business to work for with superb earning potential.
Salary: £30-40k Basic dependent upon experience plus excellent uncapped OTE
If that's not enough - here are some more reasons why you should apply!:
- Here you will find a good degree of autonomy in an environment that is a nice place to work with a good culture.
- You will gain a good amount of insight and exposure working hand in hand with the technical team
- This is a role whereby you have the opportunity to truly understand your prospects needs
- Highly consultative type of sales
- Software sales
- This is the type of sales role where you will gain a great understanding of data and how it is used
- Once the sales are complete you are able to Account manage to grow and develop your client base