Business Development Manager
Growing Social Network application
Gardening start up
About Our Client
A growing startup and social network app based in the Midlands or the South of England with the mission to connect gardeners with inspiration and knowledge.
The Business Development manager in the south will;
Build and maintain positive partnerships with gardens and garden centres
Working towards your personal territory target you should be a born networker and relationship developer that can:
* discover opportunities, assess how Candide can deliver against expectations (and be comfortable in being honest where we can't!);
* introduce our compelling offering;
* demonstrate the value and positive impact we are able to add to an independent garden or garden centre;
* nurture the relationship in order to bring the new partner into our group;
* continually develop the partner relationship for growth.
Deliver against acquisition and retention targets;
Grow the overall net book sales of your territory;
Work independently, organise and prioritise your week and travel arrangements to meet your set targets.
* Partnership acquisition and retention performance to target;
* Level of engagement and transaction volume by your territory business partners in the Candide platform;
* Proactive responsiveness to analytics signals among your territory business partners, for example their visitor volumes rising or falling;
* The depth of Candide services utilised among your territory business partners.
The Successful Applicant
Your Skills and Experience
* Driven and hungry to succeed.
* Strong and honest influencer with excellent negotiation skills.
* Experienced in online to offline business would be a plus.
* Good communicator with an higher education qualification.
* Accountable and results driven.
* Own a car (or vehicle) in order to be able to travel extensively in the area.
* Continuous learner with interest in social networks and social media.
What's on Offer
The Business Development Manager in the South dictates a salary of up to £32K + car allowance of £4500 + £15K Bonus