Business Development Manager
Leading Property Management Company
Must have a strong background within business development.
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading property solutions organisation.
As Business Development Manager you will have the following responsibilities;
- Build and maintain relationships within the Reading and Oxford regions.
- Network within the region to build new partnerships with local authorities and property agents.
- Manage existing relationships to ensure you are maximising revenue opportunities.
- Effectively manage and communicate a pipeline to the area sales manager.
- Achieve company wide targets.
- The role will be field based and you will be responsible for the Oxford and Reading regions.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable track record of success within a business development role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable developing your own leads.
- Clean driving licence.
- Energetic, Enthusiastic and driven.
What's on Offer
- A basic salary between £28,000 and £30,000 with a bonus scheme.
- Company Car.
- Progression opportunities.