Business Development Manager
Working for a global business based in the North East
About Our Client
Our client are an international player within the engineering industry, they're looking for a Business Development Manager to join their successful sales team to proactively grow their business in the North East.
- To follow health, safety and environmental guidelines and procedures in respect of personal and department activities.
- Locate new target markets and penetrate them to drive sales
- Manage the day to day customer facing aspects of the role
- Project manage and take ownership of the sale from beginning to installation.
- Hit weekly KPI's
- To attend appointments and provide a product based on the customers needs
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge
- Awareness of any relevant market or product changes
- Ensure that quotations are submitted on time and within company guidelines working closely with our internal Sales Coordinator.
- Advise on technical aspects in relation to any given situation.
- Provide weekly reports to the Sales Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 5 years experience in new business sales
- Experience in engineering sales
- Business to business sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Experience with presentations and negotiations, closing deals, tendering process, after sales activities, basic knowledge of contractual and financial terms.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Excellent commission structure
- Progression opportunities
- The chance to work for a well known international brand